This page describes how to manage the website with regard to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. The data processing is always based on principles of lawfulness and fairness in accordance with all current regulations and appropriate security measures are adopted to protect the data.
The data will be kept for a period that complies with the purposes for which they are processed and with current regulations.
This policy is provided only for the website mentioned above, belonging to 101CAFFE’ and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links. Those are independent data processors and therefore you have to refer to their websites.
This policy complies with the rules of the GDPR that the European authorities have adopted for the protection of personal data, in order to identify certain minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data owners must provide users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
Data owner, responsible for processing and rights of the interested party
The data owner is 101 Caffè Srl based in Buccinasco (MI) in via dei Lavoratori 8/10.
Umberto Gonnella, owner of 101CAFFE', is the responsible for data processing, to whom the interested party can contact in order to obtain the complete list for exercising his rights.
For any information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "privacy" to the attention of the responsible for data processing.
Types of data processed and methods of processing
Among the Personal Data collected by www.101caffe.it, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data, first name, last name, phone number, email address, username, password, country, province, postal code, city , billing address, shipping address, house number, various types of data and image.
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Owner.
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Contacting the User, Registration and authentication, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, Display of content from external platforms, Social functionality, Handling of payments, Contacts management and sending messages, Hosting and backend infrastructure and Test content and functionality performance (A / B testing).
Please note that the data can always be processed by 101CAFFE' to fulfill an obligation established by law, by a regulation or by Community legislation and to assert or defend a right of 101CAFFE'.
101CAFFE’ may communicate data to public bodies, judicial bodies, police forces, lawyers/legal advisers, post office/freight forwarders, if necessary.
Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and modalities of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out by electronic means;
- the identification details of the designated owner
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, data integration;
- cancellation, transformation anonymously or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose preservation is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proving impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for legitimate reasons, although pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The computer systems and software procedures aimed at the functioning of this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
It is about information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the website, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
The data can be processed in computerized and telematic paper.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
Furthermore, by sending his/her data (email address, name, surname and any other data optionally transmitted), the sender expresses its consent to receive commercial, promotional or simply informative communications from 101Caffe' through the " newsletter " electronic communication service. At any time he/she can unsubscribe from this service using the appropriate link present at each sending.
The provision of data is optional, but failure to provide the address or other data necessary to complete the request, will make it impossible to be able to reply to the email and to complete the request.
The data can be processed in computerized and telematic paper.
Communication and dissemination field
No data from the web service (therefore navigation data specified above and cookies) is communicated or disseminated (except of communication to judicial bodies or police if necessary).
The data are processed by personnel specifically responsible for data processing (data processors and their collaborators, administrative staff, employees of management of information systems and of management of the website also outside the Company, marketing staff, in charge of the specific sector to which a request is made) only if the processing is necessary for the exercise of their duties and only for carrying out the operations necessary for the exercise of the tasks.
The data provided by the user can be communicated to the subjects for whom there is a reporting obligation in accordance with the law or a need for communication to assert the right of the company to the bodies in charge; they can also be communicated to any carriers/shippers for the shipment of material or 101CAFFE' requested products.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored automatically onto the user's computer or device whenever the user visits the website; this allows us, on the occasion of each subsequent visit, to track the user's choices and thus offer an efficient and targeted navigation experience.
Technical session cookies
The use of so-called session cookies is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (casual numbers generated by the server) to ensure the secure and efficient navigation of the website.
The so-called session cookies used in this website do not use other computer techniques that might compromise the confidentiality of the user's navigation and do not allow for the acquisition of the user's personal data. These cookies are treated electronically.
Third party profiling/advertising cookies
These cookies collect information on the user's navigation habits in order to send important and targeted advertising. Third parties are autonomous data controllers, so reference should be made to their information notes on data processing.
uses third-party profiling cookies in order to send advertising messages in line with the user's preferences expressed in surfing the net. By continuing to browse the website
What are cookies?
user returns to the website using the same device, the browser checks the presence of a related cookie (i.e. containing the website name) and uses the data within the cookie to be sent back to the website. This allows websites to recognize the browser and, in some circumstances, to vary the content shown as applicable.
Check and delete cookies
We recall that this option could limit many of the navigation features of the website itself. The process to check and delete cookies varies depending on the browser used. You can find relevant information at the following links:
- if you use Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- if you use Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- if you use Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/278835/how- to-delete-cookie- files-in- internet-explorer
-if you use Microsoft Edge, from https://privacy.microsoft.com/it-it/windows- 10-microsoft-edge- and-privacy
- if you use Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- if you use Opera, from http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
The cookies used on the 101CAFFE’ website
101CAFFE’ uses its own technical cookies and uses third-party profiling cookies. With reference to the latter, 101CAFFE’ does not access the information collected by cookies
even in disaggregated form. With reference to technical cookies, the 101CAFFE’ website uses the following cookie:
- ASP.NET_SessionId (browsing session duration), which contains information about the browser session and allows users to access the website.
With reference to profiling cookies, the 101CAFFE’ website uses third-party cookies related to the following services, which also specifies the page with the related
- Facebook: https://it-it.facebook.com/help/cookies/?ref=sitefooter
- Google: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Google Adwords: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Adroll: https://www.adroll.com/it-IT/about/privacy
- Awin (Zanox): https://www.awin.com/it/informazioni-legali/privacy- policy