101RECIPES: Coffee Bundt Cake
The Bundt Cake is made in a tall and narrow mold: it conveys heat to the heart of the dough, which is thick and cooks more slowly. The grooves of this mold give a particular shape to the cake, on which our coffee milk icing rests. Soft and enveloping, it is prepared with low-fat yogurt and without butter.
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 150 g of granulated sugar
- 100 g of light brown sugar
- 120 ml of seed oil
- 100 g of low-fat yogurt
- 200 g of flour
- 50 g of cornstarch
- 1 sachet of vanillin
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 2 or 3 spoons of Pronto Arabica 101CAFFE’
- 4 spoons of fresh milk
- 120 g of icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of Pronto Arabica 101CAFFE’
- Milk to taste
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Grease and flour the bundt cake mold. Preheat the oven to 175° C.
- In the planetary mixer or with the electric whisk, beat eggs for a long time with a pinch of salt and sugar (caster and cane). When the mixture is clear and very frothy, add seed oil, then yogurt.
- Combine sieved powders together (flour, instant coffee, vanillin and yeast), mixing at low speed.
- Then addmilk and mix until a smooth dough is obtained. Pour it into the mold and bake.
- Cook for about 40-45 minutes. The cooking time may vary according to the type of oven. Always do the toothpick test before baking.
- Leave donut to rest in the mold, then turn it out on a wire rack and let it cool.
- Prepare the icing: in a bowl mix icing sugar with instant coffee.
- Add very little milk, one teaspoon at a time, until you reach the optimal density.
- Now add butter and mix thoroughly.
- Glaze your coffee Bundt Cake and serve on a serving plate.
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES: Coffee Crepes If you want to start your day with a truly special breakfast or conclude a dinner with a delightful dessert, coffee crepes are the perfect choice. This recipe will guide you step by step in making thin and aromatic crepes, with a touch of...
101RECIPES: Coffee Gnocchi with Asparagus and Hazelnuts Coffee gnocchi with asparagus and hazelnuts: a special first course that combines unexpected and delicious flavors. The unique combination of coffee, fresh asparagus, and crunchy hazelnuts gives this dish an...
101RECIPES: Beer-Braised Artichokes with Coffee and Honey Beer-braised artichokes with coffee and honey is a special recipe that combines unusual ingredients to create a unique and intriguing flavor. The sweetness of honey blends with the bitterness of coffee and the...