101RECIPES: Pork fillet in a sugar and coffee crust
Pork fillet in a sugar and coffee crust is a fast but extremely effective dish, which amazes for its taste and ease of execution. Once the meat is baked, sprinkled with sugar and coffee, you just have to prepare sauces by blending raspberries and peppers.
- yellow peppers
- pork fillet
- Premium caffè Mezdè
- Wash peppers well and bake them for 25 minutes at 180° C.
- Clean fillet of excess fat and connective tissue.
- Season it with plenty of oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix sugar and coffee and sprinkle fillet with the mixture obtained, making it adhere well to the surface of the meat.
- Bake fillet with peppers and cook it for 20 minutes, always at 180° C, until meat is pink inside.
- Blend raspberries with a teaspoon of vinegar and one of sugar. Keep them aside.
- Remove peppers from the oven, peel them and blend them with a little oil, salt and pepper.
- Remove pork fillet from the oven and cut it into slices. Serve with pepper cream on the base and raspberry sauce on top.
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES: Coffee Crepes If you want to start your day with a truly special breakfast or conclude a dinner with a delightful dessert, coffee crepes are the perfect choice. This recipe will guide you step by step in making thin and aromatic crepes, with a touch of...
101RECIPES: Coffee Gnocchi with Asparagus and Hazelnuts Coffee gnocchi with asparagus and hazelnuts: a special first course that combines unexpected and delicious flavors. The unique combination of coffee, fresh asparagus, and crunchy hazelnuts gives this dish an...
101RECIPES: Beer-Braised Artichokes with Coffee and Honey Beer-braised artichokes with coffee and honey is a special recipe that combines unusual ingredients to create a unique and intriguing flavor. The sweetness of honey blends with the bitterness of coffee and the...