Iced shaken coffee
Iced shaken coffee
With summer arrival, do you like something fresh without giving up coffee?
To enjoy the full aroma even when cold, prepare your iced shaken coffee!
A delicious variation of traditional espresso, with two inviting layers, one of coffee and the other of
of foam that will make you literally lick your lips!
- 100 g of espresso (suggestion: taste Napoletano by 101CAFFE’)
- 50 g of liquid cane sugar
- 200 g of ice
- Cool the cup in which you will serve your iced coffee by placing it for a few minutes in the freezer.
- Take your shaker, fill it with 8-10 ice cubes and add liquid sugar.
- Pour coffee in. It is essential to pour coffee into the shaker last, to avoid coffee heat melts ice and decreases the formation of foam.
- Close shaker quickly and shake it vigorously. Just shake it for about 10-15 seconds.
- Filter coffee, helping you with a teaspoon to block ice inside your shaker.
- So pour it into the cold cup and enjoy your iced shaken coffee!
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES: Coffee Crepes If you want to start your day with a truly special breakfast or conclude a dinner with a delightful dessert, coffee crepes are the perfect choice. This recipe will guide you step by step in making thin and aromatic crepes, with a touch of...
101RECIPES: Coffee Gnocchi with Asparagus and Hazelnuts Coffee gnocchi with asparagus and hazelnuts: a special first course that combines unexpected and delicious flavors. The unique combination of coffee, fresh asparagus, and crunchy hazelnuts gives this dish an...
101RECIPES: Beer-Braised Artichokes with Coffee and Honey Beer-braised artichokes with coffee and honey is a special recipe that combines unusual ingredients to create a unique and intriguing flavor. The sweetness of honey blends with the bitterness of coffee and the...