Tiramisù by Costanza
Tiramisu by Costanza is one of the best recipes we could offer to you, not only because it is an optimal combination of taste, simplicity and genuineness, but also because it has been highly appreciated by all 101CAFFE’ Apricena customers (province of Foggia, Puglia, south of Italy). Creator of this delicacy is in fact the owner of this store with its coffee shop, Costanza Baldi, a woman whom we all love for her energy, generosity and creativity she has expressed in her recipe, which represents her a lot!
Ingredients for 10 small glasses
- 250ml of fresh cream
- 50 g of icing sugar
- one sachet of vanilla sugar (vanilla)
- 30 savoiardi biscuits
- 3 tablespoons Pronto Arabica instant coffee
- bitter cocoa
- 1 pack of coffee beans covered with chocolate
- Prepare by putting 3 tablespoons of Pronto Arabica coffee in half a liter of boiling water
- Let it cool down
- Whip fresh cream together with icing sugar and vanilla sachet; mixture should not be very creamy because it will harden in the refrigerator
- Put a knob of cream at the base of each glass
- Wet savoiardi biscuits in the cold (unsweetened) instant coffee, squeeze a little to remove the excess liquid and make the layers with biscuits and cream
- Sprinkle with bitter cocoa and put 3 pralines for each portion as final touch
Refrigerate for a couple of hours (or, if you like to eat it for breakfast in the morning, prepare the night before!)
Remember that it should be consumed within 2 days.
At 101CAFFE’ we enjoy this recipe, to Costanza’s health!
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES: Coffee Crepes If you want to start your day with a truly special breakfast or conclude a dinner with a delightful dessert, coffee crepes are the perfect choice. This recipe will guide you step by step in making thin and aromatic crepes, with a touch of...
101RECIPES: Coffee Gnocchi with Asparagus and Hazelnuts Coffee gnocchi with asparagus and hazelnuts: a special first course that combines unexpected and delicious flavors. The unique combination of coffee, fresh asparagus, and crunchy hazelnuts gives this dish an...
101RECIPES: Beer-Braised Artichokes with Coffee and Honey Beer-braised artichokes with coffee and honey is a special recipe that combines unusual ingredients to create a unique and intriguing flavor. The sweetness of honey blends with the bitterness of coffee and the...