101RECIPES: Semifreddo with coffee
Coffee, the star of our 101Recipes, today is transformed into a dessert spoon, fresh and delicious: SEMIFREDDO with COFFEE! The perfect alternative to ice cream and the sweetest way to end a meal.
- 150 g of dark chocolate
- 100 g of milk chocolate
- 60 ml of coffee
- 50 g of butter
- 2 egg yolks
- rum to taste
- slices of roasted almonds or coffee beans to taste
- 20 paper cups for confectionery
- Melt the milk chocolate in a water bath.
- Pour a teaspoon of melted chocolate into each of the confectionery paper cups.
- So, turn them over on each side so that chocolate covers the inside well and let them solidify in the air.
- Once solidified, remove the paper wrappers by uncovering the chocolate cups.
- Then, melt dark chocolate in a double boiler. When this is liquefied, add coffee and mix everything well.
- Then, let the preparation cool.
- At this point, whisk butter, egg yolks and, if you like, rum.
- Once the operation is complete, fill the chocolate cups with the mixture made.
- Finally, decorate your coffee semifreddo with almond slices or coffee beans.
Its intense and creamy taste will conquer you!
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES: Coffee Crepes If you want to start your day with a truly special breakfast or conclude a dinner with a delightful dessert, coffee crepes are the perfect choice. This recipe will guide you step by step in making thin and aromatic crepes, with a touch of...
101RECIPES: Coffee Gnocchi with Asparagus and Hazelnuts Coffee gnocchi with asparagus and hazelnuts: a special first course that combines unexpected and delicious flavors. The unique combination of coffee, fresh asparagus, and crunchy hazelnuts gives this dish an...
101RECIPES: Beer-Braised Artichokes with Coffee and Honey Beer-braised artichokes with coffee and honey is a special recipe that combines unusual ingredients to create a unique and intriguing flavor. The sweetness of honey blends with the bitterness of coffee and the...