Cold tart with coffee
We offer you a fresh recipe without cooking: a base of crumbled biscuits and a filling of delicious coffee cream.
Perfect as a dessert at the end of a meal!
Ingredients for the base:
- 200 g dry biscuits
- 80 g of melted butter
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soluble coffee (try Pronto Arabica by 101CAFFE’)
Ingredients for the cream:
- 150 ml whipping cream
- 2 jars of white yogurt
- 100 g of sugar
- 1 espresso coffee (try Napoletano Premium by 101CAFFE’)
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee
- 2 sheets of isinglass
Ingredients for decorating:
- coffee beans
- cocoa powder
- chopped hazelnuts
- Mince biscuits in the mixer.
- Melt butter in a non-stick pan, then add minced biscuits and amalgam.
- Line a baking sheet with some cooking film.
- Shape the base of the cake pouring biscuits and pressing them with the back of a spoon.
- Transfer base to freezer for 10/15 minutes.
- Put 2 sheets of isinglass to soak for 5 minutes, then drain and squeeze, and melt them in a little heated cream.
- Prepare cream by whipping the cream, then add sugar, yogurt with espresso (cold), isinglass and instant coffee.
- Pour cream on the base of the cake, level it with a spatula.
- Put it back in the fridge for at least five or six hours.
- Before serving, decorate it with cocoa powder, coffee beans, meringues or chopped hazelnuts to your liking.
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES: Coffee Crepes If you want to start your day with a truly special breakfast or conclude a dinner with a delightful dessert, coffee crepes are the perfect choice. This recipe will guide you step by step in making thin and aromatic crepes, with a touch of...
101RECIPES: Coffee Gnocchi with Asparagus and Hazelnuts Coffee gnocchi with asparagus and hazelnuts: a special first course that combines unexpected and delicious flavors. The unique combination of coffee, fresh asparagus, and crunchy hazelnuts gives this dish an...
101RECIPES: Beer-Braised Artichokes with Coffee and Honey Beer-braised artichokes with coffee and honey is a special recipe that combines unusual ingredients to create a unique and intriguing flavor. The sweetness of honey blends with the bitterness of coffee and the...