101RECIPES Coffee amaretti
Do you want a recipe to amaze on Valentine’s Day? Here’s how to prepare some sweet and delicious coffee amaretti!
- 4 cups of Premium caffè Mezdè
- Mascarpone cheese
- Chopped coconut
- Prepare a 4-cup moka Mezdè
- Sweeten coffee slightly and let it cool
- Place amaretti on a plate with the flat side facing up
- Spread 2-3 mm of mascarpone on one half of the amaretti
- Join them two by two, as if they were small sandwiches
- Soak them quickly in coffee (at room temperature) and place them in a pan, next to each other
- Sprinkle them with chopped coconut and let rest in the refrigerator for an hour or two
Ideal to accompany coffee, especially on Valentine’s Day, you can also enjoy them as a snack or in the morning for an energetic and nutritious breakfast
101NEWSThe Road Cycling World Championships back to Italy: 101CAFFE’ alongside the athletesFrom 24 to 27 September the “Campionati del Mondo di Ciclismo su Strada” (Road Cycling World Championships) is back to Italy, seven years after the 2013 edition in Tuscany and...
101RECIPES101RECIPES Rustic coffee biscuitsToday we joke you with coffee flavored shortbread biscuits, crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside! Easy and quick to prepare, they are ideal to serve with a cup of milk or tea. Try to prepare them too, perhaps using...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Coffee puddingFor a dessert or for a tasty snack, today we suggest you to replace your cup with a glass cup, and espresso with a cold velvety texture…We’ll have a spoon tasting instead of sips! Ingredients ½ liter of milk 4 egg yolks 2 spoons of...