101RECIPES: Smoothie with green coffee
If you want something healthy, tasty and also beautiful, here is a very quick and easy recipe, the 101CAFFE way: with toning effect and all the beneficial properties of green coffee (raw beans, not roasted)
Ingredients for 2 glasses
- 100 ml of cold green coffee Caffè Verde Macinato
- 2 ice cubes
- 4 strawberries
- 2 kiwis
- Bring 100 ml of water to a boil
- Put 1 tablespoon of ground green coffee, or 2 tablespoons of green beans, and turn off the heat.
- Leave to infuse for 10 minutes, and then filter.
- When the infusion is cold, put it in a blender.
- Add the ice, strawberries and kiwis.
- Blend everything.
- Divide the smoothie into the two glasses, which you can garnish with a slice of lemon cut and placed on the edge of the glass.
Perfect before a hard study session, to face a long travel or simply for a snack full of taste and color! We love springtime!
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Vaniglietta Cup The fresh taste of yogurt, irresistibly delicious and energizing: here’s today’s suggestion for your snack or dessert flavoured with… 101CAFFE’!Ingredients 500ml of whipping cream 50ml of Stromboli coffee (1 small cup) 400ml of...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Golden Milk Cake Golden milk comes from an ancient Ayurvedic tradition that we still see in our homes today. Today’s suggestion is an exquisite and precious dessert… Are you ready? Ingredients 100g of type 00 flour 40g of coconut flour 3...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: CaffeMentino (Coffee with Mint) Fascinating combinations, contrasts that create new harmonious flavours: that’s CaffeMentino by 101CAFFE’! Make it yourself with just a few selected ingredients. Are you ready to experience extraordinary taste? Get...