101RECIPES: Smoothie with green coffee
If you want something healthy, tasty and also beautiful, here is a very quick and easy recipe, the 101CAFFE way: with toning effect and all the beneficial properties of green coffee (raw beans, not roasted)
Ingredients for 2 glasses
- 100 ml of cold green coffee Caffè Verde Macinato
- 2 ice cubes
- 4 strawberries
- 2 kiwis
- Bring 100 ml of water to a boil
- Put 1 tablespoon of ground green coffee, or 2 tablespoons of green beans, and turn off the heat.
- Leave to infuse for 10 minutes, and then filter.
- When the infusion is cold, put it in a blender.
- Add the ice, strawberries and kiwis.
- Blend everything.
- Divide the smoothie into the two glasses, which you can garnish with a slice of lemon cut and placed on the edge of the glass.
Perfect before a hard study session, to face a long travel or simply for a snack full of taste and color! We love springtime!
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Touba coffee creamer Unconventional flavors in a recipe in perfect harmony between sugar and pepper, all brought together in a cold dessert that requires no cooking, is easy and quick to make. Naturally, with coffee.You’ll need an electric whisk,...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Ginseng Frappé Frappé is that "special thing" that combines the notions of a drink, a food, a snack and a treat: definitely one of the symbols of summer everywhere.In this recipe, the leading role is played by ginseng, a root that comes from far...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Ginger Coffee SorbetIngredients 250 g of coffee 250 g of water 50 ml of liquid cream 100 g of muscovado cane sugar Preparation Make the ginger coffee with a 6 mocha Let it cool for a few minutes Pour into a tureen where you will also add the...