The perfect Moka by 101CAFFE’
- Put water in the boiler, up to the valve
- Fill the filter with coffee to the brim
- Don’t press it
- Pass the handle of the spoon over the filter, so that coffee is evenly distributed
- Close your Moka well and put it on fire over low heat
- We recommend keeping the lid open, to understand when the right time has come to remove it from the heat
- The ideal time to remove your Moka from the fire is when coffee starts to rise and leave the column; you will get about 30% less coffee, but you will have all the aromas of the mixture concentrated in the cup
- At first coffee will be intense black, but afterwards a little cream will come out
- Once coffee is removed from the heat, mix it directly in the upper part of the Moka, to obtain a more homogeneous coffee
- To prefer thinner cups than those of the bar: the thick cups are used to keep the cream but contain less coffee; coffee made with Moka does not have cream in the cup, but is tasted in greater quantities
- Coffee should be drunk without sugar, to appreciate all the aromas that make up its taste
- Last but not least, after using your Moka, we recommend washing it with hot water or a neutral detergent, avoiding scented detergents or the dishwasher.
The scent of Moka coffee should be included as a therapy to combat stress!
Discover our ground coffee
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Touba coffee creamer Unconventional flavors in a recipe in perfect harmony between sugar and pepper, all brought together in a cold dessert that requires no cooking, is easy and quick to make. Naturally, with coffee.You’ll need an electric whisk,...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Ginseng Frappé Frappé is that "special thing" that combines the notions of a drink, a food, a snack and a treat: definitely one of the symbols of summer everywhere.In this recipe, the leading role is played by ginseng, a root that comes from far...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Ginger Coffee SorbetIngredients 250 g of coffee 250 g of water 50 ml of liquid cream 100 g of muscovado cane sugar Preparation Make the ginger coffee with a 6 mocha Let it cool for a few minutes Pour into a tureen where you will also add the...