From independent reseller to 101 CAFFE’ Franchisee: welcome to the team Cristiano!
“Il Caffè di Alessia became 101CAFFE’ thanks to our shared objectives and values”. With these words, our new franchisee Cristiano from Viareggio (Tuscany) announced to his customers that his pods and capsules coffee shop joined the 101CAFFE’ Franchising stores network on 17th April.
In this video, he shared the reasons for this choice:
In this interview, we can see Cristiano in one of the parent company stores during operational training: a path that our franchisees carry out to be prepared for their 101CAFFE’ store management.
“Umberto (Umberto Gonnella, 101CAFFE’ CEO & Founder) supported me to bear in mind the mission which “Il Caffè di Alessia” was born for. He helped me to improve my store and I am really happy to be part of this great family he introduced to me“. He was very moved and with these words he expressed the essence of the 101CAFFE’ Franchising: the franchisees who belong to the store chain are not left alone to run their business and the parent company supports them every day to reduce management costs and maximize the turnover!
Since the beginning, Cristiano felt very welcomed by the 101CAFFE’ team and he appreciated a lot the personalized project we carried out in order to keep alive the mission with which he opened his shop a year ago, that he dedicated to his daughter Alessia and to the ” Fondazione Ospedale Pediatrico Meyer” (Meyer Pediatric Hospital Foundation).
Cristiano, what were the reasons that led you to join 101CAFFE’ and leave your independent management?
Cristiano knows very well that for those who have no experience, the retail business management in the sale of coffee and drinks pods and capsules is not at all simple as it might seem. Indeed, opening a shop in this sector means having to make decisions on many fronts, for example:
- how to manage the warehouse to prevent economic losses?
- how to manage supply and how to understand which are the most strategic and reliable suppliers?
- how to choose the right products and how to set prices to maximize sales?
The answer is in the Know-How. 101 CAFFE’ transmits it to its franchisees without reservations thanks to a continuous training program and an intense initial operational training, tested with the opening of more than 150 stores. These trainings are designed to prepare franchisees in a short time to manage their shop getting excellent results.
Moreover, compared to independent management, franchisees benefit from many other advantages: here are the main ones:
- the widest coffee and drinks range in the world for all coffee makers, with the guarantee of the quality of 101CAFFE’ Made in Italy products
- software specifically designed for 101CAFFE’ stores that enables to optimally manage all activities related to checkout, reorders, promotions, while always keeping sales data under control
- personalized e-commerce website and web App for each franchisee to manage the online sales channels and the in-store sales. They allow franchisees to guarantee customers high quality standards for services such as home deliveries, post sales support, loyalty program and personalized promotions (which are even more important today than in the past)
- the optimization of visual and display spaces of the store, with a specialized staff consultancy in order to attract customers and stimulate purchases
- one single supplier and trusted representative for products orders, for invoicing and for any management and technical problem solving.
- the opportunity to benefit from economies of scale by also offering customers not only 101CAFFE’ products but also historic brands such as Lavazza®, Nescafè Dolce Gusto®, Bialetti®, Borbone®, at the best market price
- TV and Social intense promotional activity and advertising campaigns at national level and geo-localized to support “drive to store” and sales, with investments that would not be possible as an independent manager
We conclude with a great news: only a week after becoming 101CAFFE’, Cristiano told us that he managed to achieve in only one day the turnover he previously reached in three days. This result is the consequence of joining a well-organized structure, which is able to pool the solutions and experience gained by the entire network.
We welcome Cristiano to the team and we wish him to move on with his usual energy and enthusiasm, while keeping the great relationship he built thanks to his commitment and dedication with his customers and benefiting from the 101% support of the 101CAFFE’ Team!
Do you want to open your 101CAFFE'?
Open your 101CAFFE’, this is the ideal solution for those who want to start a business with a greatly reduced entrepreneurial risk and the support by a structured company for simplified management. Find out more on our page dedicated to our franchise models
The ultimate news on 101CAFFE' franchising
The 101CAFFE’ franchise is celebrating new openings in Abano Terme (Padua), Abbiategrasso (Milan) and Corato (Bari)
101STORIESThe 101CAFFE’ franchise is celebrating new openings in Abano Terme (Padua), Abbiategrasso (Milan) and Corato (Bari)The more than 150 franchisees of the chain of 101CAFFE’ franchising shops include people with a variety of professional backgrounds and...
101FRANCHISINGBehind the scenes of 101CAFFE'Opening a coffee and beverage store for pods and capsules today is the right choice due to the rapidly growing market, but beware: it is a very competitive sector, so it is good to enter it prepared, with broad-shoulders and...
101NEWS101 Caffè Srl is now ISO 9001 certified After having been awarded the Bio certification, attaining the ISO 9001 during the first quarter of this year adds another significant component to the growth and consolidation of the company and our brand 101CAFFE’,...