101RECIPES: Coffee donut
Let yourself be pampered by a fragrant slice of donut, perhaps still hot and accompanied by a cup of steaming coffee … it is the perfect combination that stimulates taste buds and also your mood! Just knead ingredients, divide mixture into two parts and add coffee to one of the two to obtain a varied effect. Presence of seed oil instead of butter will make this dessert even lighter and more delicate.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 340 g of type 00 flour
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml of coffee Premium Jamm’Ja
- 100 ml of milk
- 100 ml of seed oil
- 125 g of sugar
- 1 sachet of instant yeast
- 1 sachet of vanillin
- icing sugar to taste
- butter to taste
- Prepare coffee without sugar and let it cool.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl with the help of electric whips, whisk eggs with sugar until a light and frothy mixture is obtained.
- Gradually add oil and milk by continuing to mix.
- Add 340 g sifted flour together with yeast and vanillin, working dough gently with a spatula.
- Divide dough into two bowls and add coffee to one.
- Grease and flour a donut mold and pour mixture, alternating a layer of the light one with one of the coffee-based one.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180° C for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool. Complete with a generous sprinkling of icing sugar.
For a caffeine-free recipe, you can replace coffee with barley.
If you love intense flavors, accompany your donut with a delicious mascarpone cream.
101RECIPES101RECIPES Snowflakes cookies with coffee and cinnamonFirst shop windows are dressing up with lights, posters and toys.Christmas atmosphere is beginning to enter our everyday life.We welcome it with an easy and sweet recipe, which can also be a beautiful...
101NEWS 101CAFFE’ - a community of entrepreneurs who play as a team and grow together 101CAFFE’ is a 101% Made in Italy network with more than 120 franchising stores, specialized in coffee and drinks for all coffee makers. It is also a community of entrepreneurs...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Coffee MacaronsWhat we offer today is the delicious recipe for coffee macarons: soft meringues that embrace a smooth filling of espresso cream.Already diffused in 1500 near French courtyards, macarons are, by now, part of many bakeries shop...