101RECIPES Coffee ricotta mousse
In this recipe we have combined coffee with ricotta to obtain a foamy and delicate mousse.
We have decorated it with chocolate chips, you can add chopped hazelnuts, muesli and other ingredients, to create always different combinations.
Check your pantry and free your imagination!
- 4 g of gelatin in sheets
- 20 g of bitter cocoa
- 1 tablespoon of instant barley coffee
- ½ sachet of vanillin
- 70 g of sugar
- 150 g of ricotta
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 dl of whole milk
- 2 egg whites
- chocolate chips to taste
- 101CAFFE’ Chocup
- Soften gelatine in sheets in cold water.
- In a bowl, mix the cocoa with instant coffee, vanillin and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Put ricotta in a large bowl and work it with a wooden spoon.
- Beat egg yolk in a pot, pour in milk and cook for 6-8 minutes over medium heat, stirring with a whisk.
- Remove from heat, squeeze gelatine, add to mixture and melt.
- Incorporate hot mixture to cocoa mixture, mix with whisk and let cool.
- Add mixture to ricotta and work it all gently to obtain a soft and homogeneous cream.
- Cover bowl with film and transfer everything to the refrigerator.
- Melt the remaining sugar in a pan with 3 tablespoons of water and cook over medium heat, until you get a syrup.
- Beat egg whites until stiff, add syrup and continue to whip for a few minutes. Finally, gently mix egg white mixture with ricotta mixture.
- Pour coffee ricotta mousse with coffee into 4 101CAFFE’ Chocup
- Decorate to taste with chocolate chips
Our barley coffee tiramisu is ready to make you look good ?
101RECIPES101RECIPES Snowflakes cookies with coffee and cinnamonFirst shop windows are dressing up with lights, posters and toys.Christmas atmosphere is beginning to enter our everyday life.We welcome it with an easy and sweet recipe, which can also be a beautiful...
101NEWS 101CAFFE’ - a community of entrepreneurs who play as a team and grow together 101CAFFE’ is a 101% Made in Italy network with more than 120 franchising stores, specialized in coffee and drinks for all coffee makers. It is also a community of entrepreneurs...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Coffee MacaronsWhat we offer today is the delicious recipe for coffee macarons: soft meringues that embrace a smooth filling of espresso cream.Already diffused in 1500 near French courtyards, macarons are, by now, part of many bakeries shop...