101RECIPES: Coffee sauce for roasts
Coffee can transform an ordinary dish into a gourmet recipe, enriching its flavor and enhancing its appearance.
This roast sauce is a perfect example, especially since it was created with a full-bodied coffee that is roasted just right: 101CAFFE”s Tazzulella!
- 90 ml of Tazzulella Coffee (i.e. 3 cups)
- 30 grams of white flour 00 type
- 1 dollop of butter
- Roast cooking juices
- Once the roast is cooked, take the cooking juices and put them in a small pan.
- Add the coffee and stir until boiling
- When it boils, add the flour, sifting it through a sieve; cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- When the mixture is thick and creamy, add the dollop of butter and mix until it is mixed in.
- You can put the sauce directly on the roast or in a bowl to serve on the side.
A really simple but impressive way to add variety to the flavor of a great classic, in an original and tasty manner. Try it out!
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES101RECIPES: GINSENG CAKE All the energy of ginseng and plenty of taste with this simple, quick and delicious recipe!!! All you need is a cake pan with a diameter of 20-22 cm and a whisk.Did you turn on the oven already? Go!Ingredients 300 gr of 00 flour 150...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Panerine These small coffee ice cream treats are inspired by an ancient local Genoese recipe: the Panera, which seems to have been born from the clumsiness of a worker at a dairy, who one day dropped some ground coffee into a bowl of cream. Throw...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Cold yogurt and coffee dessert In summer, we don't want to keep you at the stove for a long time; that's why we thought of an easy, refreshing dessert that is quick to prepare, but worth savoring slow!Ingredients for 4 people 400 gr of Greek...