101RECIPES: Coffee sauce for roasts
Coffee can transform an ordinary dish into a gourmet recipe, enriching its flavor and enhancing its appearance.
This roast sauce is a perfect example, especially since it was created with a full-bodied coffee that is roasted just right: 101CAFFE”s Tazzulella!
- 90 ml of Tazzulella Coffee (i.e. 3 cups)
- 30 grams of white flour 00 type
- 1 dollop of butter
- Roast cooking juices
- Once the roast is cooked, take the cooking juices and put them in a small pan.
- Add the coffee and stir until boiling
- When it boils, add the flour, sifting it through a sieve; cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- When the mixture is thick and creamy, add the dollop of butter and mix until it is mixed in.
- You can put the sauce directly on the roast or in a bowl to serve on the side.
A really simple but impressive way to add variety to the flavor of a great classic, in an original and tasty manner. Try it out!
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES: Coffee breadsticks Grissini breadsticks are one of the baked specialties that best represent Italy across the world. Created in the Turin area in 1675, they are now one of the most versatile foods in Italian cuisine, used as bread substitutes, as a snack...
101RECIPES: Coffee Meringues Small cakes for big sweet-lovers: meringue is one of the most popular and best-loved specialities worldwide. Light, crumbly, easily digestible; meringues can be enjoyed in a variety of ways: on their own or as a garnish for desserts, plain...
101RECIPES: Christmas Spirit hot rum punch Christmas spirit is in the air… And we also encapsulate it in a beautiful glass, in a hot rum punch: to satisfy the spirit and also all the 5 senses. Its warmth that spreads to your hands and heart, its evocative fragrances,...