101RECIPES: Coffee sauce for roasts
Coffee can transform an ordinary dish into a gourmet recipe, enriching its flavor and enhancing its appearance.
This roast sauce is a perfect example, especially since it was created with a full-bodied coffee that is roasted just right: 101CAFFE”s Tazzulella!
- 90 ml of Tazzulella Coffee (i.e. 3 cups)
- 30 grams of white flour 00 type
- 1 dollop of butter
- Roast cooking juices
- Once the roast is cooked, take the cooking juices and put them in a small pan.
- Add the coffee and stir until boiling
- When it boils, add the flour, sifting it through a sieve; cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- When the mixture is thick and creamy, add the dollop of butter and mix until it is mixed in.
- You can put the sauce directly on the roast or in a bowl to serve on the side.
A really simple but impressive way to add variety to the flavor of a great classic, in an original and tasty manner. Try it out!
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES: Chocolate and Coffee Molten Lava Cake Would you like to delight your palate with a soft and indulgent dessert? Try the coffee molten lava cakes with a dark chocolate heart. This dessert combines the robust aroma of coffee with the richness of dark...
101RECIPES: Coffee Ricotta Cannoli Today, we'll guide you through an authentic Sicilian delicacy with a touch of coffee that you'll surely appreciate - delicious coffee ricotta cannoli. These sweets are famous for their crispiness and creamy ricotta and coffee-based...
101RECIPES: Coffee Crepes If you want to start your day with a truly special breakfast or conclude a dinner with a delightful dessert, coffee crepes are the perfect choice. This recipe will guide you step by step in making thin and aromatic crepes, with a touch of...