101RECIPES: Coffee sauce for roasts
Coffee can transform an ordinary dish into a gourmet recipe, enriching its flavor and enhancing its appearance.
This roast sauce is a perfect example, especially since it was created with a full-bodied coffee that is roasted just right: 101CAFFE”s Tazzulella!
- 90 ml of Tazzulella Coffee (i.e. 3 cups)
- 30 grams of white flour 00 type
- 1 dollop of butter
- Roast cooking juices
- Once the roast is cooked, take the cooking juices and put them in a small pan.
- Add the coffee and stir until boiling
- When it boils, add the flour, sifting it through a sieve; cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- When the mixture is thick and creamy, add the dollop of butter and mix until it is mixed in.
- You can put the sauce directly on the roast or in a bowl to serve on the side.
A really simple but impressive way to add variety to the flavor of a great classic, in an original and tasty manner. Try it out!
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES: Risotto with coffee and prawns From the selection of coffee risottos included in the 101 Recipes, today we offer you a version with prawns: the tender texture of the prawns and their typical sweetish flavour make them the ideal companion for coffee, which...
101RECIPES: Coffee Candies If you are thinking of a fun and relaxing way to make something you can share with your loved ones, make coffee candies! A great way to get coffee energy without drinking coffee. With this quick and easy recipe, the result is...
101RECIPES: Tiramisu tartufini Small but irresistible, tiramisu tartufini are like cherries: it’s hard to stop at just one. Few ingredients, little time needed, lots of deliciousness. For those who love the sweet and soft life. Ingredients 50 ml of coffee (= 1 cup)...