101RECIPES: Cold yogurt and coffee dessert
In summer, we don’t want to keep you at the stove for a long time; that’s why we thought of an easy, refreshing dessert that is quick to prepare, but worth savoring slow!
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 gr of Greek yogurt
- 2 cups of Grigna Coffee
- 3 tablespoons of coconut flakes
- 20 rectangular puff pastries
- Hazelnut and cocoa topping
- Make the coffee
- Let it cool
- Mix the coffee with the Greek yogurt to obtain a homogeneous mixture
- In a rectangular container, put a first layer of the coffee and yoghurt mixture
- Sprinkle it with coconut flakes
- Lay 10 puff pastries, side by side.
- Spread as much hazelnut and cocoa topping on the puff pastries as you wish
- Cover the whole with the yogurt and coffee mixture in such a way as to cover the edges and the spaces between one puff pastry and another.
- Put some more topping on the surface.
- Put in 10 more puff pastries, topping and yogurt and coffee mixture again.
- Finally, decorate with the topping as you like
- Refrigerate for at least two hours.
At this point, the dessert is ready to be divided into portions and enjoyed in all its refreshing deliciousness!
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES101RECIPES: GINSENG CAKE All the energy of ginseng and plenty of taste with this simple, quick and delicious recipe!!! All you need is a cake pan with a diameter of 20-22 cm and a whisk.Did you turn on the oven already? Go!Ingredients 300 gr of 00 flour 150...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Panerine These small coffee ice cream treats are inspired by an ancient local Genoese recipe: the Panera, which seems to have been born from the clumsiness of a worker at a dairy, who one day dropped some ground coffee into a bowl of cream. Throw...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Coffee sauce for roasts Coffee can transform an ordinary dish into a gourmet recipe, enriching its flavor and enhancing its appearance.This roast sauce is a perfect example, especially since it was created with a full-bodied coffee that is...