101RECIPES: Crumbled cake with mascarpone and coffee
If today you still want a satisfying coffee cake but you don’t really want to turn on the oven, here is a quick and easy recipe for you. A high-calorie recipe, but irresistible … Do you want to try it?
Ingredients (for 4-6 people):
- Dry biscuits: 420 g
- Butter: 80 g
- Mascarpone: 250 g
- Icing sugar: 80 g
- Cold coffee: 2 small cups Tazzulella
- 2 Whipping cream: 250 ml
Preparation of the cake base:
- Crumble the biscuits. You can do it by hand, with a rolling pin or using a food processor
- Melt the butter
- Put the melted butter in a bowl with two thirds of the crumbled biscuits
- Mix the batter
- Take the batter and create a base in the bowl, also creating the sides
- Compact the base well with the help of a meat tenderizer
- Put in the fridge and keep it there until you have finished preparing the filling (about 30 minutes)
Cake filling preparation:
- Put the mascarpone and icing sugar in a bowl
- Whip them on low speed
- Continuing to work the mixture, add the cold coffee (we recommend the Tazzulella)
- Whip the cream and add it to the mascarpone. Mix from bottom to top using a large spoon
- Remove the cake base from the fridge
- Cover it with the mascarpone, cream and coffee mixture
- Add the remaining crumbled biscuits on top of the cake
- Chill for 2 hours, and then enjoy!
You can keep this cake in the fridge (covered) for up to 2 days.
But we all know that you won’t be able to make it last that long …
101RECIPES 101RECIPES: Cuor di Tazzu (Heart of Tazzu) We dedicate this recipe to those who love the traditional Italian home made espresso cup (in Neapolitan dialect “Tazzulella” means “little espresso cup”) but with some seducing variations and a surprising ending....
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Coffee icingLike the famous “cherry on cake top”, the icing is that essential element to complete the preparation of crêpes, pancakes, waffles and other "base" desserts.Coffee will give a special effect to this recipe! Ingredients 150 gr of dark...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: LiquoRosa This time we want to surprise you with a quick and simple receipe.Do you want to make a great impression even if you are not a gourmet specialist? Ingredients 15 ml of coffee spirit “Anima e Corpo” (Le Sfiziosità® product line) 30 ml of...