101RECIPES: Touba coffee creamer
Unconventional flavors in a recipe in perfect harmony between sugar and pepper, all brought together in a cold dessert that requires no cooking, is easy and quick to make. Naturally, with coffee.
You’ll need an electric whisk, pastry bag, a couple of glass cups and…
Ingredients for 2 people
- 2 cups of Touba coffee
- 2 teaspoons of hazelnut sugar
- 600 gr of whipping cream
- Hazelnut and Cocoa topping cream
- Refrigerate the cream, as it should be used cold
- Make the coffee
- Add 2 teaspoons of hazelnut sugar
- Mix to dissolve
- Let cool
- Put in the freezer for 10 minutes
- Put the liquid cream in a bowl
- Whip the cream with an electric whisk
- When it starts to whip, add 2 tablespoons of hazelnut and cocoa topping cream while the electric whisk is running
- Add cold coffee while the electric whisk is running
- Let it mix until you see the mixture swollen and homogeneous
- Coat the inside walls of the glass cups with some hazelnut and cocoa topping cream
- Put the mixture in a pastry bag using a palette knife
- Fill the cups with the cream
If you want to give it an intense aroma, garnish with a few cloves and a light dusting of ground Guinea pepper (or a little cocoa).
A very suitable dessert for a special after dinner treat, for evenings combining sweet and spicy!
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES: Coffee breadsticks Grissini breadsticks are one of the baked specialties that best represent Italy across the world. Created in the Turin area in 1675, they are now one of the most versatile foods in Italian cuisine, used as bread substitutes, as a snack...
101RECIPES: Coffee Meringues Small cakes for big sweet-lovers: meringue is one of the most popular and best-loved specialities worldwide. Light, crumbly, easily digestible; meringues can be enjoyed in a variety of ways: on their own or as a garnish for desserts, plain...
101RECIPES: Christmas Spirit hot rum punch Christmas spirit is in the air… And we also encapsulate it in a beautiful glass, in a hot rum punch: to satisfy the spirit and also all the 5 senses. Its warmth that spreads to your hands and heart, its evocative fragrances,...