101RECIPES: Touba coffee creamer
Unconventional flavors in a recipe in perfect harmony between sugar and pepper, all brought together in a cold dessert that requires no cooking, is easy and quick to make. Naturally, with coffee.
You’ll need an electric whisk, pastry bag, a couple of glass cups and…
Ingredients for 2 people
- 2 cups of Touba coffee
- 2 teaspoons of hazelnut sugar
- 600 gr of whipping cream
- Hazelnut and Cocoa topping cream
- Refrigerate the cream, as it should be used cold
- Make the coffee
- Add 2 teaspoons of hazelnut sugar
- Mix to dissolve
- Let cool
- Put in the freezer for 10 minutes
- Put the liquid cream in a bowl
- Whip the cream with an electric whisk
- When it starts to whip, add 2 tablespoons of hazelnut and cocoa topping cream while the electric whisk is running
- Add cold coffee while the electric whisk is running
- Let it mix until you see the mixture swollen and homogeneous
- Coat the inside walls of the glass cups with some hazelnut and cocoa topping cream
- Put the mixture in a pastry bag using a palette knife
- Fill the cups with the cream
If you want to give it an intense aroma, garnish with a few cloves and a light dusting of ground Guinea pepper (or a little cocoa).
A very suitable dessert for a special after dinner treat, for evenings combining sweet and spicy!
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES101RECIPES: GINSENG CAKE All the energy of ginseng and plenty of taste with this simple, quick and delicious recipe!!! All you need is a cake pan with a diameter of 20-22 cm and a whisk.Did you turn on the oven already? Go!Ingredients 300 gr of 00 flour 150...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Panerine These small coffee ice cream treats are inspired by an ancient local Genoese recipe: the Panera, which seems to have been born from the clumsiness of a worker at a dairy, who one day dropped some ground coffee into a bowl of cream. Throw...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Cold yogurt and coffee dessert In summer, we don't want to keep you at the stove for a long time; that's why we thought of an easy, refreshing dessert that is quick to prepare, but worth savoring slow!Ingredients for 4 people 400 gr of Greek...