101 RECIPES: Biscuits with vanilla, almond and coffee
Memories in a little cake
Vanilla and almond are delicious ingredients that often remind us glunnony moments in our life. When they are in the oven, cakes made with these ingredients pervade the entire home. Today we also put coffee (premium coffee): as far as homemade cookies, these are the best you can offer to your loved ones!
- 260 g of flour type 1
- 120 g of brown surgar
- 140 g of butter
- 80 g of almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 vanilla bean (or 1 spoon of extract)
- 4 g of fine salt
- 1 tea spoon of baking powder
- 2 tea spoons of instant coffee Pronto Arabica
- 1 tea spoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 60 g of dark chocolate finely chopped
- 20 ml of milk or, at choice, 1 espresso ristretto Grand Aroma
- chopped almonds a.r.
- Take cold butter from the fridge, cut it into small pieces and put it in your mixer
- Add the sugar, salt, egg, almond flour and vanilla and mix everything together for 20 seconds, until you have obtained a homogeneous mixture
- Move the dough into a large bowl and add the sifted flour, the bitter cocoa, the dark chocolate, the milk (flush, if needed) and the instant coffee; work everything quickly so that the butter melts as little as possible
- Put the mixture obtained on a surface, and work it, until it forms a dough
- Let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, wrapped in plastic wrap
- After that, take the coffee shortcrust pastry out of the fridge, roll it out on a surface that you have floured and shape it into balls of about 15 grams each
- Roll the balls on the chopped almonds and place them on a baking sheet lined with oven- paper
- Bake in a convection oven at 160 degrees for 15-18 minutes
- When cooked, remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool before serving.
Those that are left over can be kept in a tin box, in a cool place
These biscuits are excellent for breakfast and as a snack but you can also serve them at the end of a meal, to top off a lunch or dinner in the best restaurant of all: your home!
101NEWS101 CAFFE' Franchising Network closed the year 2020 with a strong developmentDecember has been full of satisfactions for 101 CAFFE', the most important network of franchising stores specialized in the sale of coffee in all its shapes (pods, capsules, beans and...
101RECIPESThe “SBATUDIN” (from Venice dialect, “a little beaten”) Energy at any ageThe beaten egg with coffee is a “must” of the Italian tradition, originated where... a grandmother is 😄Today we want to give you the typical recipe of Venetian grandmothers, who called...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Chocolate and coffee salamiToday we offer you a delicious variant of the traditional chocolate salami, with the addition of almonds and coffee: Its taste will conquer you! Ingredients 200 g of dry biscuits 80 g of bitter cocoa powder 3 egg yolks...