101RECIPES: Ginger Coffee Sorbet
- 250 g of coffee
- 250 g of water
- 50 ml of liquid cream
- 100 g of muscovado cane sugar
- Make the ginger coffee with a 6 mocha
- Let it cool for a few minutes
- Pour into a tureen where you will also add the other ingredients
- Stir until the sugar is well dissolved and everything is well blended
- If you have an ice cream maker: pour the mixture and run for 20 minutes
- If you don’t have an ice cream maker, pour the mixture into a metal bowl and place in the freezer.
- Stir every fifteen minutes until it has reached the right degree of freezing
- Pour into sparkling wine glasses
- If you like, garnish with a couple of coffee beans or a dusting of cocoa.
Refreshing and intense, fragrant and delicious: a journey that starts in the tropics, stops in Piedmont, and ends in your home.
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES: Risotto with coffee and prawns From the selection of coffee risottos included in the 101 Recipes, today we offer you a version with prawns: the tender texture of the prawns and their typical sweetish flavour make them the ideal companion for coffee, which...
101RECIPES: Coffee Candies If you are thinking of a fun and relaxing way to make something you can share with your loved ones, make coffee candies! A great way to get coffee energy without drinking coffee. With this quick and easy recipe, the result is...
101RECIPES: Tiramisu tartufini Small but irresistible, tiramisu tartufini are like cherries: it’s hard to stop at just one. Few ingredients, little time needed, lots of deliciousness. For those who love the sweet and soft life. Ingredients 50 ml of coffee (= 1 cup)...