101RECIPES: Ginger Coffee Sorbet
- 250 g of coffee
- 250 g of water
- 50 ml of liquid cream
- 100 g of muscovado cane sugar
- Make the ginger coffee with a 6 mocha
- Let it cool for a few minutes
- Pour into a tureen where you will also add the other ingredients
- Stir until the sugar is well dissolved and everything is well blended
- If you have an ice cream maker: pour the mixture and run for 20 minutes
- If you don’t have an ice cream maker, pour the mixture into a metal bowl and place in the freezer.
- Stir every fifteen minutes until it has reached the right degree of freezing
- Pour into sparkling wine glasses
- If you like, garnish with a couple of coffee beans or a dusting of cocoa.
Refreshing and intense, fragrant and delicious: a journey that starts in the tropics, stops in Piedmont, and ends in your home.
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES: Chocolate and Coffee Molten Lava Cake Would you like to delight your palate with a soft and indulgent dessert? Try the coffee molten lava cakes with a dark chocolate heart. This dessert combines the robust aroma of coffee with the richness of dark...
101RECIPES: Coffee Ricotta Cannoli Today, we'll guide you through an authentic Sicilian delicacy with a touch of coffee that you'll surely appreciate - delicious coffee ricotta cannoli. These sweets are famous for their crispiness and creamy ricotta and coffee-based...
101RECIPES: Coffee Crepes If you want to start your day with a truly special breakfast or conclude a dinner with a delightful dessert, coffee crepes are the perfect choice. This recipe will guide you step by step in making thin and aromatic crepes, with a touch of...