101RECIPES: Ginger Coffee Sorbet
- 250 g of coffee
- 250 g of water
- 50 ml of liquid cream
- 100 g of muscovado cane sugar
- Make the ginger coffee with a 6 mocha
- Let it cool for a few minutes
- Pour into a tureen where you will also add the other ingredients
- Stir until the sugar is well dissolved and everything is well blended
- If you have an ice cream maker: pour the mixture and run for 20 minutes
- If you don’t have an ice cream maker, pour the mixture into a metal bowl and place in the freezer.
- Stir every fifteen minutes until it has reached the right degree of freezing
- Pour into sparkling wine glasses
- If you like, garnish with a couple of coffee beans or a dusting of cocoa.
Refreshing and intense, fragrant and delicious: a journey that starts in the tropics, stops in Piedmont, and ends in your home.
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Coffee cake with ricotta cheese and chocolate Soft and delicious, this is the cake that will give your breakfast the right energy for a day to be experienced with great taste. Are you ready?Ingredients for a 24 cm mold 200 gr of flour 10 gr of...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: NapoCiock Dark soul for the 101CAFFE’ interpretation of Neapolitan espresso coffee.Ready in little more than “two steps” with you coffee maker, for a long lasting taste experience.We recommend drinking your Napociock by a glass cup, to enjoy it...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Spaghetti with butter and coffee A recipe designed for those who "would have coffee with everything": a first course that is the perfect balance between tradition and creative cuisine: spaghetti with butter and coffee. Try sharing this with...